Disability Inclusion Training Session Frequently Asked Questions.
We offer two-session lengths and delivery modes to support organisations that are either: looking for an in-depth and discussion led session or for those who are looking for shorter length to cover attendees with varying work schedules and commitments.
We ask that you allow up to a 4-week lead time before your session to confirm date, location, facilitators and any other questions or concerns.
Do you have any further questions or want to learn more about requirements for hosting either an in-person or online Disability Inclusion Training session?
Which session length is best for my organisation?
- Available for in-person session (online by negotiation)
- Up to 30 attendees
- Allows for further discussion and questions into session topics
- Includes a group activity
- Purple Orange produced videos and audio sections are included
- Self-reflection task
- Allows for attendees to take a break.
- Available for online session (in-person by negotation)
- Up to 30 attendees
- Still the same session content as three-hour only condensed
- Ideal choice for organisations with busy schedules and employees with varying contact hours
- Questions are left to the end of session content
- No group activity
- Selected Purple Orange produced videos and audio sections are included.
Do you have any further questions or want to learn more about requirements for hosting an in-person Disability Inclusion Training session?
Do you have any further questions or want to learn more about requirements for hosting an online Disability Inclusion Training session?
Access our training resources
Dive into a wealth of knowledge and enhance your learning experience with our curated collection of training session handouts.
Click on the file links below to explore and download resources that complement our insightful training sessions.
Whether you're seeking in-depth guides, helpful tips, or practical tools, our handouts will be useful to those who have minimal prior knowledge of disability, as well as offering a fresh perspective to those who have significant experience in the sector.